Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 Vacancies on the permanent basis. In this post, there are 796 vacancies. Get all the details in the Union Public Service Commission notification 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
UPSC Civil Services(Prelims) Online Form 2020
Sarkari Job Find: Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2020. In this employment notification, for Union Public Service Commission get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment Fee (by Cash): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment Fee (Online): 03-03-2020
- Starting Date for Online Application Withdrawal: 12-03-2020
- Last Date for Online Application Withdrawal: 18-03-2020
- The date for Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
|S. No||Name of Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|1||Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020||796|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General: Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PwED: Nill
- Payment Mode: Depositing on SBI (Any Branch) by Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.