Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam (IFSE) 2020 Vacancies. In this post, there are 90 vacancies. Get all the details in the Union Public Service Commission notification. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
UPSC Indian Forest Service 2020 Online Form
Sarkari Job Find: Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam (IFSE) 2020 Vacancies through Civil Service Examination 2020. In this employment notification, for Union Public Service Commission get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment Fee (Online): 03-03-2020
- Last Date for Withdrawing of Online Application: 12-03-2020
- The Date for Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020
- The Date for Main Exam: August 2020
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree.
|S. No||Name of Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|1||Indian Forest Service Exam 2020||90|
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Dipositing the money in SBI (Any Branch) by Cash/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.