Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an employment notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2020. In this Sarkari Naukri, there are 344 Posts. This Vacancy for Degree in Engineering. Get all the details in Union Public Service Commission 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
UPSC CDS Exam (II) Online Form 2020
Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Union Public Service Commission has given a notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2020. In this Employment Notification, for Union Public Service Commission get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission
|Organization||UPSC CDS Exam|
|Name of Post||UPSC CDS Exam (II) Online Form 2020|
|Advt Number/ Name||10/2020-CDS-II|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25-08-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 24-08-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 25-08-2020
- Date of Online Application Withdrawn: 01 to 07-09-2020
- Date of Exam: 08-11-2020
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: December 2020
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Combined Defence Service Exam II 2020||344|
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-07-1997 and not later than 1-07-2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.