Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of the Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs) & Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police Vacancy. The examination will conduct Computer Based. In this Sarkari Naukri, there are 1564 Posts for Male & Female Candidates. Get all the details in the Staff Selection Commission 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
SSC SI in Delhi Police & CAPFs Online Form 2020
Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Staff Selection Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs) & Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police Vacancy. This Vacancy only for Male & Female Candidates. In this Employment Notification, for Power Staff Selection Commission get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Staff Selection Commission
|Name of Post||Staff Selection Commission Online Form 2020|
|Advt Number/ Name||08/2020-NDA-II|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||INR Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-|
|Category||Police & Defence Jobs|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 16-07-2020
- Last Date and time for making Online Fee Payment: 18-07-2020
- Last Date and time for receipt of Applications: 16-07-2020
- Last Date and time for Generation of Offline Challan: 20-07-2020
- Last Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Physical Eligibility Details
1. Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all Post):
For Male Candidates:
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes.
For Female Candidates:
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes.
There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for female candidates.
2. Physical Standard Test (PST) (For all Posts):
|S.No.||Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)||Height (in cm)||Un-Expanded (Chest (in cm)||Expanded (Chest (in cm))|
|1||Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)||170||80||85|
|2||Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80||85|
|3||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|4||Female candidates except those listed at S No (v) and (vi)||157||–||–|
|5||Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|6||All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
3. Medical Standard (For all Posts):
- Medical Examination
For information regarding this refer the notification.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|2||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
|3||Sub-Inspector (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||1395|
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.