The Shipping Corporation of India (SCIL) invites online Application for the different-2 post at the level of Assistant Manager(E2) on contract basis (with possibility of regularization). Candidates who are freshers can apply although minimum of one year experience in related field is desirable. Total Number of Vacancy=46 To apply online candidate can go to the official website of The Shipping Corporation of India www.shipindia.com
Shipping Corporation Assistant Manager Details:
|Department||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Qualification||As per the post|
|Application Fee||Rs 500 (For SC/ST/ExSM-Rs100)|
|How to apply||Online|
|Age||27years (Max) as on 01/05/2022|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST(5year), OBC(3)year, PWD(10year)|
|Salary||E2 grade (50000-160000)|
|Base of Selection||Online Written+ GD &Interview|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
The Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy Details:
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
|1.||Management||17||2 years full time MBA/PGDM from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.|
|2.||Finance||10||Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant|
|3.||HR||10||2 years full time MBA/MMS/Masters in Personnel Management with specialization in personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/HRM from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.|
|4.||Law||5||Full time degree in Law(3years/5years) from a recognized University with minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable.|
|5.||Fire & Security||2||Full time regular BE/BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE Approved/UGC recognized university with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.|
|6.||Civil Engineering||1||4 years full time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.|
|7.||CS||1||Qualified Company Secretary having Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
- Minimum of one year experience in related field is required.
- Qualifying degree and Age shall be calculated as on 01/05/2022.
- Candidates who have appeared for their final exam in 2022 and awaiting final results are eligible to apply provided they will be able to produce their completion certificate prior to GD & Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Minimum Percentage marks(60%) is relaxable by 5%.
- For the post of HR, Masters in Social Work shall not be applicable.
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of Two stages.
- Online Examination
- Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
Stage I Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of questions||Time to be given|
|Core Domain/Professional Knowledge||60||120 minutes|
|Logic & Reasoning||10|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10|
|English Language & reading comprehension||10|
- No Negative Marking
- The candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4. on the basis of Online Examination for the 2nd Stage.
Stage II (GD & PI):
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion(GD) and Interview(PI).
- The shortlisted candidate will be informed by E-mail and the result will be published on official website.
Documents required for Shipping Corporation Assistant Manager:
- Educational qualification mark sheet (all semesters) and Completion Certificate.
- CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade conversion to percentage Letter from University/Institute.
- Experience Certificate if any
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate/ School -Leaving Certificate)
- Membership Certificate for CA/CMA qualified candidates.
- Identity Proof (AADHAR/PAN/Passport/Voter Id/Driving Licence)
- Copy of Online Form
- Awards and Recognition/Accreditations/Certifications
Important Dates for Shipping Corporation Assistant Manager:
Note: Before applying online, Candidates are advised to go to the official website for Detailed Notification of The Shipping Corporation of India www.shipindia.com