Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, In Mumbai has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies for 2020. Get all the details of this recruitment in this employment news. Those Candidates who are interested in the Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited you can read the complete notification and apply online.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Name Of Post
Sarkari Job Find: Employment News For All India Govt Job. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3553 vacancies notified for the training in the designated Trades under Apprentice, Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshop within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2020. In this employment notification, you get the eligibility criteria, exam date, syllabus and important links. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy you can read the Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2020
- Declaration of Merit List: 13-02-2020
- Dates for Documents/ Certificate Verification by the division to be completed and declaration of the list selected: 28-02-2020 Onward
- The date for Date of commencement of Training: 01-04-2020 Onward
- Candidates should possess Matriculate / 10th Class in 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory.
|No. of vacancy||Name of post||No. of vacancy|
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Candidate should pay online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates