All the candidates who are looking for an extraordinary teaching job and want to pursue their career in Education Industry, should apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) proposes to fill up the Teaching Faculty Positions on Direct basis for the Post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) other category of Teacher. Candidates can apply in online mode only at NVS official website www.navodaya.gov.in
By this Job notification Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) gives the opportunity for both the male and the female candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions in proportion to the number of girl students in Navodaya Vidyalaya. Total number of vacancy= 1616
- Principal- 12
- PGT- 397
- TGT- 683
- TGT (Third Language)- 343
- Other category Teacher- 181
Category-wise vacancies for Teaching Faculty in Navodaya Vidyalaya:
(B) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
(C) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
(D) Trained Graduate Teacher (Third Language):
POST CODE & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
|(A)Principal – Post Code: 01|
|Pay scale- Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200)|
|Upper Age Limit-Not exceeding 50 years|
|Academic Qualification: PG Degree from recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. + B.Ed. or equivalent degree|
|Experience: Persons holding post of Principals in Central/State Govt. in Level 12 (78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix.|
Vice-Principal/Asst. Education Officer in Central/State/Autonomous organization of Central/State Govt. in Level 10 (56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix + 7 years of combined service as PGT and Vice-Principal, in which minimum 2 years as Vice-Principal
PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt.in Level- 8 (47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix + 8 years regular service in the grade.
15 years combined regular service as PGT(Level-8 in the Pay Matrix) and TGT(Level-7 in the Pay Matrix),put together, out of which minimum 3 years as PGT.
|Desirable: 1.Three years experience as House Master of a fully Residential School. 2.Experience of working in a fully residential/CBSE affiliated/Govt. Recognized School. 3.Proficiency in English and Hindi/ Regional Language. 4.Working knowledge of Computers|
(B) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Subject-wise Post Code For Filling Up the Application Form for PGT are as follows-
|Post||Post Code||Post||Post Code|
- Pay Scale: Level-8 (Rs. 47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Upper Age Limit- Not Exceeding 40 years
- Qualification-Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional college of Education of NCERT or any other NCTE recognized University/Institute With at least 50% marks. (Note: B.Ed. degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone 04 years integrated degree course.) OR Master Degree in the Subject from a recognized university with at least 50% marks for the Subject he is applying for.
- B.Ed. degree + Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
(C) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):Subject-wise Code for filling up the Application Form
(D) Trained Graduate Teacher (Third Language): Subject-wise Code for filling up the Application Form
Pay Scale- Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
Upper Age Limit- Not Exceeding 35 years
Qualification: 4 years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution with 50% marks in the concerned Subject as well as aggregate.
OR Bachelors Honours Degree with 50% marks in all the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subjects for at least 2 years in the 3 years degree course.
OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
(E) For Miscellaneous Teachers: Subject-wise Code for filling up the Application Form-
Pay Scale: Level-7 (Rs. 44900- 142400)
Upper Age Limit- Not Exceeding 35 years
Qualification: Please see the detailed Notification at NVS official website www.navodaya.gov.in
|Fee Deposit Opens||02/07/2022|
|Date of CBT||Will be intimated on official website|
|TGTs & Miscellaneous Category||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||No Fee|
- Apply online through NVS website at www.navodaya.gov.in
- Read the detailed Notification very carefully as there are so many Post and their qualifications.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for CBT based on information provided by him.
- No modification are allowed once the Application form is submitted.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for Interview round after CBT will be displayed on its official website.
- Final List/ Merit will be published on NVS website.
- There will be Negative Marking for a wrong answers; 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The candidate should take the print out of completed Application form for future reference.
- Steps for the Exam- Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview, Document Verification, Medical Test
Note: Please see the detailed Notification at NVS official website www.navodaya.gov.in