Coal India Limited has invited the application for the post of Management Trainee through Computer Based Test (CBT) in various Disciplines. Total number of vacancy would be 481. This is the best opportunity to work with a PSU as Graduates and Post Graduates in various Disciplines can apply for different-2 post. Application Form can be submitted in online mode only from CIL official website coalindia.in
Coal India Limited Management Trainee (CBT) 2022 Details:
|Department||Coal India Limited|
|Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Application Fee||Rs 1180|
|How to apply||Online|
|Upper Age||30 Years (Max) as on 31/05/2022|
|Salary||60000 Basic Pay|
|Base of Selection||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Qualification and Eligibility Details:
|Post Code||Discipline||Minimum Qualification|
|11||Personnel & HR||MBA/ PGDM in HR /Personnel Management with 60% marks (Two Years Full Time)|
|12||Environment||Degree in Environment Engineering with 60% marks|
|13||Materials Management||Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Degree + 2 Years MBA/PGDM with 60% marks|
|14||Marketing & Sales||MBA/PGDM with Marketing (Major) with min 60% marks|
|15||Community Development||PG/PG Diploma of Two years in Community Development/Rural Development with 60% marks|
|16||Legal||Graduate in Law of 3 Years/ 5 Years with min 60% marks|
|17||Public Relations||PG/PG Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relations with 60% marks|
|18||Company Secretary||Graduate+ Acquired Company Secretary Qualifications with Associate/Fellow membership of ICSI (Preference to those candidates who have Work Experience with Listed company.)|
1. All the Qualification Programs should be Regular.
2. Distance Mode Degree is not valid for this Recruitment.
3. Please see the Detailed Notification from official website coalindia.in for Qualification and Eligibility.
4. Appeared/appearing candidates may apply if they Submit the final pass results by 31/08/2022.
Documents Required for Management Trainee (CBT) 2022
- All the qualifying Educational Certificates.
- Caste Certificate-“Central list of Backward Classes” not State List.
- For Physically Handicap- PwD Certificate
- For EWS candidates- Income and Asset Certificate
- Government Employee- NOC from Present Employer
- Passport size Photo
- Must have passed/ appeared in Qualifying Exams (as mentioned above)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – Across all the centers of India.
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Note: For detail information please visit the official website coalindia.in
To know more about the Recruitment of Management Trainees – based on GATE-2022 Score please Click Here..
Coal India official website-coalindia.in