Here is the golden opportunity for Engineering candidates who wants to apply for the post of Management Trainee in Coal India Limited as this is going to be purely on the Merit basis of GATE-2022 Score. Candidates can go to official website coalindia.in to apply online.
Total 1050 Post will be in various disciplines as given below-
|S.No.||Discipline||Post Code||Total Vacancy|
|3.||Electronics & Telecommunication||13||124|
|4.||System and EDP||14||67|
Coal India Limited Management Trainee 2022 Details:
|Department||Coal India Limited|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech + GATE 2022 Score|
|Application Fee||Rs 1180|
|How to apply||Online|
|Age||30 Years (Max) as on 31/05/2022|
|Base of Selection||Merit (based on GATE-2022 Score)|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Documents Required for the Recruitment of Management Trainee :
- All the qualifying educational Certificates
- Caste Certificate- “Central list of Other backward Classes” not State list.
- For Physically Handicaps- PwD Certificate.
- For EWS candidates- Income and Asset Certificate.
- Government Employees- NOC from the present Employer.
- Passport size Photo
- Must have passed/ appeared in qualifying Exams (as mentioned above).
- Based on GATE-2022 Scores Merit list (No Written Test) would be prepared.
- Candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 and the final list will be uploaded in the Coal India Official Website and called through E-mail.
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
- Go to official Website coalindia.in
- Go to the Section “Career with CIL”
- Click on Jobs at Coal India.
- Click on “Recruitment of Management Trainee on the basis of GATE-2022 Score”
- Click on “Online Login Portal for filling Application Form”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check on “I Agree” and then click Submit button.
- Fill the Personal details and click on Submit button to further complete the Application Form by filling all the necessary details and don’t forget to upload the copies of Self Attested Documents.
- After filling the Application Form and making the payment of Exam Fee, candidates can finally submit their complete Application.
- Take the Print out of Application Form as well as the E-Receipt for the future reference.
- Merit based Selection on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores and Qualifying Exams.
- GATE-2021 or prior passed candidates are not Eligible.
- Upload the Self Attested copies of Documents while Applying online.
- Final year Candidates of the academic year 2021-22 will have to upload the self attested final year/ semester Marksheet.
- Non-attachment of required documents will be rejected.
- Candidates are required to look the FAQ section uploaded on the CIL’s website.
- Candidates must see the detailed Notification uploaded on the official website coalindia.in before applying for this post.
To Know more about the Recruitment of Management Trainees- Through Computer Based Test (CBT) please Click Here..
Coal India official website- coalindia.in