THDC invites the Application for Freshers with good academic records to join as Engineer Trainee in discipline of IT. Candidates can go to THDC official website to apply online at www.thdc.co.in
Total number of vacancy=3
THDC Engineer Trainee-IT vacancy Details:
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Disabilities|
|1.||Engineer Trainee IT||03||02||01||NIL||NIL||NIL||OA, OL, OAL,HH|
THDC Engineer Trainee-IT Details:
|Application Fee||Rs 600 (NIL for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM)|
|How to apply||Online|
|Age||30 Years (Max) as on 09/08/2022|
|Age Relaxation||SC/ST-5 years,OBC-3 years, PwBD-10 years|
|Salary||60000 Basic + other allowances|
|Base of Selection||GATE- 2022 Score+ Interview|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
THDC Engineer Trainee-IT Qualification & Eligibility Details:
|S.No.||Post Name||Qualification||Discipline||Gate 2022 Paper Code||Overall % of Marks and Upper Limit|
|1.||ET-IT||Full Time BE/BTech/B.Sc(Engg/Technology) MCA /Level “B” examination in Computer Science from recognized University or Institute by Appropriate Authority of India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.||Computer Science||CS||Overall Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th not less than 65% Upper Age Limit as on 09/08/2022 should be 30 years|
- Reservation to OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD(Degree of disability 40% or above)/Ex-SM will be provided as per Government of India guidelines.
- Relaxation in Qualification and Overall percentage of marks for SC/PwBD/Ex-SM category candidate will be “Pass Marks”.
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit for SC/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
- The Eligible candidates must have appeared for GATE-2022.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the GATE-2022 score/performance .
- The normalized score of GATE-2022 will form basis of shortlisting.
- Merit list shall be separate for General/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD category.
- The Selection Process consists marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE -2022 and Personal Interview.
- Please note only GATE-2022 Score is valid for the recruitment.
- Medical Test
Important Instructions for Registration:
- Candidates should be registered and must have appeared for the corresponding paper of GATE-2022.
- Application window for THDC India Limited shall be open for 30 days from date of notification.
- Candidates have to register themselves online at THDCIL website with details of GATE-2022 such as Application No., GATE-2022 Registration Number and other required information at www.thdc.co.in
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE-2022 Admit Card and GATE-2022 Score Card for the Verification at the time of Personal Interview.
General Information and Important Instructions:
- All qualification should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Only GATE-2022 Score is valid for this recruitment process. Scores from previous examination is not valid.
- Computation of age shall be done as on 09/08/2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. PwBD-General/EWS (10 years), PwBD-OBC NCL (13 years), PwBD-SC/ST (15 years)
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid pho Id, Original Documents, GATE-2022 Score.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the present employer at the time of Personal Interview.
|1||Start Date for Online Registration||09/07/2022|
|2||Last Date for Online Registration||09/08/2022|
|3||Last Date of payment of Registration Fee||11/08/2022|