Sarkari Naukri: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division has published a notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineering Asst-IV/ Junior Technical Asst-IV and Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV Vacancies. In this Sarkari Naukri, there are 57 Post for Diploma in Engineering & Other Posts. Get all the details in the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Notification. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
IOCL Various Vacancies Online Form 2020
Sarkarijobfind: Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Jobs. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Asst-IV/ Junior Technical Asst-IV and Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV Vacancies. In this Employment Notification, for Indian Oil Corporation Limited get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Name of Post||IOCL Various Vacancies Online Form 2020|
|Advt Number/ Name||PR/P/45 (2020-21)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Category||Diploma Jobs | Engineering Jobs|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-11-2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Soft/ Hard Copy of Application Form: 28-11-2020
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 29-11-2020
- Tentative Date for Deceleration of Result: 18-12-2020
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Production)||49||Diploma (Engineering)/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|2||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Instrumentation)/ Jr Technical Asst-IV||04||Diploma (Relevant Engineering Discipline)|
|3||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/ Jr Technical Asst||03||Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade), Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|4||Jr Quality Control Analyst-IV||01||B.sc (Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Maths)|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to DC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Application Fee for General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ Female: Nil
- No Application Fee for All Candidates.