Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 invites the application for men and women candidates for the post of SSC Executive-IT. Indian Navy has invited the notification for 50 posts. Candidates are advised to go through the Detailed Notification before applying online.
To register online candidate can go to the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 SSC Executive-IT Details:
|Qualification||MCA/M.Sc./BE/B Tech/M Tech|
|Application Fee||Not Mentioned|
|How to apply||Online|
|Age||Born b/w 02/01/1998- 01/07/2003|
|Age Relaxation||As per the Govt. Norms|
|Salary||As per the cadre|
|Base of Selection||Merit + Interview|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
|SSC Executive-IT||50||(i) Minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII.|
(ii) MSc./BE/B Tech/M Tech( CS/CS & Engineering/CE/IT/Software Systems/System Administration & Networking/CS & Networking/Data Analytics/ AI) with 60% marks.
MCA with BCA/B.Sc. (CS/IT) WITH 60% marks.
|Men & Women|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through E-mail or SMS.
- After getting the E-mail or SMS, candidate will have to download the call letter for SSB interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to fill their personal details based on their Matriculation certificate.
- All necessary documents such as qualifying exam marksheet, age proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), NCC ‘C’ certificate, recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPEG/TIFF format while filling the online application form.
- Note- If any scanned documents is not readable for any reason the application will be rejected.