Indian Coast Guard has published a notification for the recruitment of Yantrik Vacancies for the 02/2020 Batch. In this post, there are 37 vacancies. Get all the details in the Indian Coast Guard notification 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Batch Online Form 2020
Sarkari Job Find: Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the recruitment of Yantrik 02/2020 Batch Vacancies. In this employment notification, for Indian Coast Guard get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2020
- The date for the Exam: April 2020
- Date for Availability of Admit Card: 09-04-2020 to 16-04-2020
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or Equivalent/ Diploma (Telecommunication(Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics)
|S. No||Name of Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|1||Yantrik Technical (Electronics & Telecommunication)||15|
|2||Yantrik Technical (Electrical)||03|
|3||Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)||19|
- Candidates Weight: Proportionate to height & 10% age acceptable.
- Candidates Height: Minimum Height 157 cms.
- Candidates Chest: Minimum 5cms.
- Visual Standards: 6/24 without glasses & 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye respectively.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates Born between 01-08-1998 to 31-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.