Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) – X vacancies for the vacancy 2021-2022. In this Sarkari Naukri, there are 1167 Posts for Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. Get all the details in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020
Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has given a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) – X vacancies for the vacancy 2021-2022. This Vacancy for Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. In this Employment Notification, for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Name of Post||IBPS PO/ MT-X Online Form 2020|
|Advt Number/ Name||CRP PO/ MT-X Vacancies 2020|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Starting Date to Registration & Payment of Fee: 05-08-2020
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-08-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Applications: 10-09-2020
- Dates for Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Dates for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21-09-2020 to 26-09-2020
- Dates for Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Dates for Online Examination – Preliminary: 03, 10 & 11-10-2020
- Dates for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Dates for Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Dates for Online Examination – Main: 28-11-2020
- Dates for Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Dates for Download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Date for Conduct of interview: January/ February 2021
- Dates for Provisional Allotment: April 2021
- Candidates should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT)||1167|
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For Others: Rs.850 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards