Cochin Shipyard Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Technician, Trade Apprentice Vacancies. In this Sarkari Naukri, there are 358 Posts for, ITI, NTC Certificate & Other Posts. Get all the details in the Cochin Shipyard Limited 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Technician & Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020
Get all the details in the Employment News For All India Govt Job. Cochin Shipyard Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Technician (Accounting Taxation, Electrical & Electronic Technology & Other Posts), Trade Apprentice (Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Machinist & Other Posts) Vacancies. This Vacancy for ITI, NTC Certificate & Other Posts. In this Employment Notification, for Cochin Shipyard Limited get the Exam Date, Exam Result, Admit Card, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy you can read the Full Official Notification on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Cochin Shipyard Limited
|Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of Post||Cochin Shipyard Limited Online Form 2020|
|Advt Number/ Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Category||ITI Pass Jobs|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2020
- Technician Apprentice: Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates Should possess ITI (Relevant Trade), Certificate NTC.
- Minimum Physical Standard: As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Accounting & Taxation||01|
|2||Electrical & Electronic Technology||01|
|3||Customer Relationship Management||02|
|4||Food & Restaurant Management||03|
|5||Basic Nursing and Palliative care||01|
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|10||Sheet Metal Worker||47|
|11||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|12||Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20|
|14||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37|
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.