All Candidates who had applied for the posts of Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher and Hindi Teacher under the Secondary Education, Assam and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA). Assam candidates should check the details of Teacher Eligibility Admit Card 2020 in this post.
Assam Secondary TET Admit Card 2020
Name Of Post: Assam Secondary TET Admit Card 2020
Department of Secondary Education, Assam has released the notification for the admit card for the examination of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Secondary Level 2019. The exam will be held on 19-01-2020. Those Candidates who have applied for this exam can download their call letter from the link given below…
Assam Secondary TET Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name of Post||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Admit Card Release Date||06-01-2020|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
Information About Assam Secondary TET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Aspirants
- Time Duration
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Date & Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Exam
- Test Center Address
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Others)
- Candidate DOB
- Center Name & Code
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
Document Proofs (Any 1)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- Identify Card issued by a recognized College/ University
Steps to Download Admit Card 2020
- First, go to the Official Website.
- Click on the latest updates regarding the Assam Secondary TET will be viewed.
- Check for the Assam Assam Secondary TET Admit Card 2020.
- Logging with the Application ID and Password.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download and carry a hard copy for future use.
|Call Letter||Click Here|