Airport Authority of India has invited the application for the post of Junior Executive in Air Traffic Control. Candidates can apply online for this post through its official website www.aai.aero
Total Number of Vacancy=400
|Department||Airport Authority of India|
|Application Fee||Rs 1000 / Rs 81-SC/ST/Females|
|How to apply||Online|
|Upper Age||27 Years (Max) as on 14/07/2022|
|Salary||12 Lacs annually|
|Base of Selection||Online Exam|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
Qualification and Eligibility:
Post Name: Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
- Regular B.Sc. with 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in any stream with Physics and Mathematics in any one of the semesters.
- Minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Should have passed English as one of the subject in class 10th/12th exam.
Upper Age Limit: 27 Years as on 14/07/2022.
- For PWD- 10 Years
- For SC/St- 5 Years
- For OBC- 3 Years
- Regular AAI employee- 10 Years
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
- Voice Test
- Background Verification
- Psychoactive substances Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.aai.aero
- Click on the tab “Careers”.
- Click on “Registration Link” which is given beside the “Direct Recruitment for the post of Junior Executive(Air Traffic Control)” section.
- Read the instruction carefully and then click on “I Agree” which is given on the bottom of the page and after that click on “Signup/Start” Button.
- Fill the Personal details like Post name, Candidate name, Email-Id, Mobile Number and the Captcha and click on “Submit”.
- After Submitting the personal details candidate will receive Application Sequence No (User Id) and Password on their registered E-mail.
- Collect the scanned copy of photograph (20-50KB, dimension 200*230 pixels), Signature(10-20KB, dimensions 140*60 pixels)
- Collect the scanned copy of Qualifying Marksheets, Caste Certificate, EWS Certificate, Disability Certificate etc to upload if necessary while uploading in the Application Form.
- Complete The Application by filling all the relevant details which is required for this post.
- Make the payment of Examination Fee Which is Rs1080.
- Once the Application is complete candidate can view their completed Application Form by clicking “Already registered Candidate – Click here to Login” which was given on the Instruction page before Submitting the Personal Details.
For Detailed Notification Please go to the official website of Air Authority of India www.aai.aero